EPF Eye Care will reopen on Monday, May 4, 2020 (by appointment only).
We are taking precautions to make sure our patients, doctors, and staff are safe:
- We require face masks for patients and staff members. Please wear a mask into your appointment, and make sure it fully covers your nose and mouth.
- Patients must be in good health: no new coughs, colds, fever (100 degrees or more), bronchitis, pneumonia, new breathing issues, or COVID-19 in the past 30 days.
- We will be limiting the number of people in the office to allow for social distancing and time to keep the office clean.
- Please arrive at your exact appointment time to prevent waiting times in public areas.
- Only one person will be allowed in the office per appointment. Minors with appointments may be accompanied by only one other person.
- If you try on frames, we’ll sanitize them before returning them to the frame boards.
- Our doors will be locked. If there is not a staff member at the front door of the office, please call the office upon arrival so our staff can let you in.
We appreciate your patience as we reopen our offices. Please call one of our locations to schedule your appointment. We look forward to serving you soon!
EPF Eye Care
EPF Eye Care—formerly Evans, Piggott, & Finney—is a private optometry practice with locations in Lafayette, West Lafayette, and Attica, Indiana. With 11 eye doctors and five locations, EPF offers convenient and specialty eye care for the entire family.
Call 765-447-4951 to schedule an appointment, and follow the practice on Facebook.